On Saturday 30th November 2019 we had the pleasure of helping organise the wedding of Tarron and Jess. We styled both a backyard ceremony in Gundagai and the reception at the Nangus hall. I helped plan this one from the very start including all the finer details. It was exciting to see all the finishing touches that Jess and Tarron had made all come together nicely.
We would like to wish Mr and Mrs Makeham all the happiness in the world for their future together.
– Catering, Michelle Seymour Catering
– Ceremony, Garden Ceremony at Gundagai
– Florist, Little Triffids
– Photographer, Eve Photography
– Reception, Nangus Hall
– Videographer, Tracey Robertson
– Cookies, Marnie’s cookie jar
– Styling & Styling items, Wagga Event Hire